Sikora Photography, owned and operated by Thomas Sikora, has been creating wedding documentaries since 2002. Thomas has devoted most of his life to the visual communication and arts. He completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in photojournalism to pursue his career in the field. Meanwhile, he further explored the art of photography and produced work for galleries and private collections. Wedding photography has eventually become his main interest. Thomas shifted his focus from newspaper and freelance work to concentrate his efforts on wedding photography. Since, Sikora Photography has been known for their fresh and vibrant style. Combined with years of professional experience Sikora Photography, year after year, continues to produce timeless images for their newlywed couples; images that portray realism, emotions and glamour. In addition, their work often appears in publications and occasional art shows.
How We Work
In order to produce a prize-winning collection of images we document each wedding event with more than 1 camera, often 2 photographers, meaning twice the number of pictures, twice the number of angles! All images taken are meticulously edited in our studio before sent to print. Our goal is to create stunning and unique collection of images for each of our couples!
• Photography is more than our job, it is our passion!
• When we are not working with our fabulous couples, we devote a great amount in to education, brushing up on our skills following current fashion and style. We rearly put our cameras down.
• We have been documenting weddings professionally for 8 years, most of our weddings take place in the Columbia gorge, but we also love the urban setting of Portland, Seattle or any other city worldwide.
• No room for error, we use high grade pro gear, clear, sharp lenses, we back up all files immediately and archive images indefinitely.
• Every one of our couples is a #1 priority, communication is very important to us, we answer emails right away and are available by phone anytime, 365 days a year!
• We don’t come to a wedding dragging feet, we love the high-energy environment, we’re social people by nature and love being a part every wedding celebration, small or large, quaint or rowdy.. We don’t put the cameras down, capturing as many memorable moments as possible. Each of our couples receives hundreds of images to preserve these unique memories.
• We love to travel, no travel fees within most of Washington and Oregon! For all other places in the universe please don’t hesitate to ask, it may be less than you’d expect.
• Quick turnaround! We strive to have images online ready to view just within days of the wedding.
• We edit every image ourselves, one by one. We do not outsource to third party postproduction companies. Each collection is our creation and we enjoy the creativity of editing as much as shooting the photos themselves. We love seeing our vision evolve and become a collection that others can share with their loved ones.
• Like many professional photographers, we are trained with most current versions of Lightroom and Photoshop. This ensures our ability to carefully balance color and clarity, preserving detail and overall file quality. Our goal is to turn your collection of images into a work of art.
• Our high resolution DVDs come with full copyrights including all images as they appear in your online gallery.
• We offer custom packages and cater to most budgets. Our wedding photography packages are competitive with current prices and we always stand behind our product.
• We are an easy going, determined couple, we’re open to ideas and will take on any photographic and artistic challenge.
• Any product that leaves our studio is high quality, books prints, DVDs we will not associate our name with cheap, no name brands.
• Working with a smaller number of couples every year allows us a better understanding of your needs and matching your personal vision, helping make your collection of images truly unique.